Eibach 2″ Front Pro-Lift Coil Springs for 2007-2015 Toyota Tundra
Eibach 2″ Front Pro-Lift Coil Springs for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Toyota Tundra
Engineered with the same technology, craftsmanship and world-class materials that make Eibach springs and other suspension components the choice of champions in NASCAR, SCORE, CORR, the World Rally Championship, and even Formula 1.
Designed to increase ground clearance, for better off-road clearance and performance. The added suspension travel delivers a more responsive, more controlled ride over rough terrain, and gives you the additional wheel-well clearance to use bigger, higher-performance off-road wheels and tires.
- For use with Eibach Pro-Sport Leveling Shocks (Not for use with stock shocks)
- Provides approximately 2″ of lift on the bottom clip setting and 3″ of lift on the 2nd clip setting.
- Designed for 07+ Tundra’s
- Sold as a pair, (2) front coils
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q How long are the coil springs? I get they give you two inches but I'd like to know the total length.There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q I have a 2008 tundra with a 6" lift, i installed the rough country shocks 3 inch bore to fit with... answer nowA It is not recommended to stack lifts, can't be sure your shocks and suspension arms will have enough length
- Q Will these fit on my 2008 Tundra 4wd with the TRD off-road package? If not what will? Thanks answer nowA Yes, it will fit. Longer shocks will be needed such as * * * https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-sequoia/bilstein-5100-height-adjustable-front-shocks/
- Q I have a 2017 Toyota Tundra Crewmax SR5 RWD 5.7L. Can I use these coil springs with the Bilstein ... answer nowA Yes, you can do it.Maybe you'll get 2.75'' even without shims - just with coils and shocks
- Q I have a 2008 Tundra 2wd, and just bought Bilstein 5100s, if I set the circlip at the 2nd groove ... answer nowA Setting at 2nd clip will give you about 3'' of lift. Please do not set it higher in order not to damage the suspension
- Q So are these usable on bilstein 5100's? If so what would the height difference be with these spri... answer nowA They are useable, but5100s will be needed to be set on the lowest notch.These coils will give 2'' of lift on the lowest notch, and setting higher may give you more then 2'' of lift that can damage suspension
- A Can be used on 1st or 2nd notch adjustment - not higher. Provides approximately 2″ of lift on the bottom clip setting and 3″ of lift on the 2nd clip setting.