ToyTec 0-3 inch Lift Adjustable Front Coilovers for 2007-2019 Toyota Tundra
ToyTec 3 inch Lift Adjustable Front Coilovers for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Toyota Tundra
- Adjustable from 0 to 3″ front lift.
- Pre set to approximately 3″ lift.
- Bilstein 5100 Maintenance free shocks with 1/2″ chrome plated steel shaft
- Designed for a great ride quality on and off road
- Front bolt on lift, no spring compressor needed.
- Includes spanner wrench
- 700lb rate coils
- Sold as a pair
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Can I get this set to 1/2 in and add it to my 3in level kit already installed so the spacer is gi... answer nowA Don't think your configuration will give a smoother ride because spacers decrease wheel travel.It will be better to remove spacers and set the coilovers to 3''
- A UCA's are recommended but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
- A They are not sold separately, we can offer onlt these coils alone * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tundra/07-and-up-toyota-tundra/front-lifts-and-coilovers-07-and-up-toyota-tundra/arb-2-33-front-lift-2614-black-old-man-emu-740lb-coil-springs-for-2007-2015-toyota-tundra/
- Q I have a 2015 sequoia, just came from the Toyota dealer and said I need to replace my shocks. Can... answer nowA Yes, these shocsk will fit 2015 Sequioia if it has coils suspension (not air and not electronic leveling suspension)
- A Yes for all 2007+ Tundras except TRP PRO
- Q Got a 2012 with stock bilstein suspension. Will these and a 1inch block kit level the vehicle? Th... answer nowA Yes, as stock rear is 2'' higher then front then yes, it'll look leveled
- Q I have a 4.5" BDS Lift kit on my 2015 4x4 Tundra Limited (double cab). Front springs and strut is... answer nowA it is not recommended to stack lifts - some harm may occur