ToyTec 1-1.5″ Rear Lift Adjustable Shackles 2007-2019 Toyota Tundra
1-1.5″ Lift Rear Shackles (Adjustable) by ToyTec for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Toyota Tundra
Included in kit:
- (2) Adjustable Rear Lift Shackles W/ Grade 8 Hardware.
- These shackles are made to withstand even the toughest conditions! 2″x3/8″ steel legs, heavy-duty cross member welded in for extra support, and zinc plated for a long lasting finish.
- Adjustable from 1″ or 1.5″ of lift so you can dial in your overall rear lift height.
- Add new lower Energy Suspension replacement bushings from drop down if desired.
Note: Lowest hole setting is not used on Tundra’s
TRD PRO Tundras use a special exhaust system that doesn’t allow the shackles to work because they will hit the exhaust. Exhaust pipe modifications are required in order to use this shackles. As you can see on the picture the dual exhaust is on the sides and very close to the rear leaf springs and by pushing the leaf springs down with the shackle it will be touching the exhaust pipes
Questions and answers of the customers
- Answered by the admin No sir, your old top bushings are to be reused
- Q At the one inch lift hole this will change pinion angle one degree. My truck is now vibrating at ... answer nowAnswered by the admin we can offerhttps://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/1995-2004/zinc-axle-degree-shims/
- Q I have Bilstein adjustable 5100's in the top position (2.3" lift) in the front. Will these shackl... answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes, the angle will change at about 1 degree
- Answered by the admin Unfortunatelly we have only add a leafs for Tacoma https://bilsteinlifts.com/product-category/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/rear-lifts-05-15/
- Q Hi, I have a 2016 tundra sr5 4x4 with trd pro shocks, I wanted to add the rear shackles. Do I nee...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now