OME 2.5″ Front Lift with shocks and coils for 2007-2019 Toyota Tundra
OME 2.5″ Front Lift with shocks and coils for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Toyota Tundra
OME Front coils with matching shocks – Includes 2 front OME 90018 Sport shocks and 2 coil springs
3 different coils available for aftermarket accessories – select coils in dropdown
- OME-612 Coils – Stock/Light Load (0-150 lbs) 2.5″ Lift
- OME-613 Coils – Heavy Load -5.7L V8 (200+ lbs) 2.5″ Lift
- OME-614 Coils – Heavy Load 4.7L V8 (200+lbs) 2.5″ Lift
Heavy coils are designed to hold the weight of the ARB bumper and winch.
ARB does not recommend the Heavy coils without 200LBS + weight already installed.
For ease of install we now offer an option of assembly of front OME coilovers, with new top mounts and hardware.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Hello I have a 19 Tundra SR5 with the 5.7 double cab and I’m wanting to put a 2.5 or 3” leveling ... answer nowA Hello, in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png
- Q I've got a 2008 5.7L Tundra with ARB bumper and winch. I'm not looking for a lift per se, but to ... answer nowA Hello, in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png now you have a truck after adding weight tilted forward? Do you know your approximate weight of the bumper and winch? In order to align your truck you need to take stiffer springs.
- Answered by the admin We can offer* * * https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-sequoia/light-racing-spc-adjustable-upper-control-arms/ * * * https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tundra/07-and-up-toyota-tundra/icon-delta-joint-tubular-ucas-for-2007-2018-toyota-tundra/
- Q Do you recommend the heavier springs i dont have aftermarket bumpers but i do snow plow? answer nowAnswered by the admin Hello Usually we recommend stronger coils for constant loads such as a heavy bumper or a winch. If you take a stronger spring and only occasionally put on a snow plow, and the rest of the time you drive without it, this can lead to the fact that before it will be raised up and it will be a hard ride. How often do you use the snow plow?
- Q I currently have a 2015 Tundra Crewmax 4x4 with a readylift 3"/1" level, I am looking for replace... answer nowAnswered by the admin Do you need new front and rear shocks?What leveling kit do you have - spacers with stock shocks in the front?
- Q Does this come with spacers? If not, what is the item number for the spacers? Can I add it to my ... answer nowAnswered by the admin Does not come with spacers
- Answered by the admin You can go without spacers but the lift amount will be 0.5'' less without them
- Q I have a 2011 tundra with a readylift leveling kit 1 inch rear 3 inch front. If I replace the str... answer nowAnswered by the admin These shocks with coils will give you 2.5'' of lift https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-sequoia/08-and-up-sequoia/3-inch-ome-front-lift-with-shocks-and-coils/To find out will it be level or not please measure the distamce from the front and rear wheel centers (hubs) to the fender line and see what is the difference
- Answered by the admin
We don't have anything for the rear of Sequoia 07+