RCI Metalworks Front Skid Plate for 2007-2020 Toyota Tundra
RCI Metalworks Front Skid Plate for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tundra
Part Number: TUN-07-01
Availability: Usually ships within 1 week
From catching on a rock to hitting a surprisingly deep pothole, underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Many Tundra drivers have been looking for skid plates for everyday driving and light off-roading, whether camping, hunting, or working on the farm. We listened to your feedback. RCI Tundra skid plates are now available in two options, providing the right protection for any application. Below are the benefits of 10ga steel and 1/4” aluminum options.
- 10ga Steel– Great all-purpose protection, and the best value for the money. These make a great upgrade whether you already have the stock skid plates, or have nothing at all. Our 10 gauge skid plates are far tougher than OEM and provide significantly more coverage.
- 1/4” Aluminum– Excellent all around protection for daily drivers, stronger than factory skid plates, rust and corrosion resistant means they require no finish prior to installation, extremely lightweight yet just as strong.
- Protects power steering unit, front differential, front cross-member, engine, engine bay, and radiator
- Compatible with all 4×4 trucks from 07-Present
- 7 Mounting points for extra durability
- Mounts to radiator cross-member without interfering with aftermarket bumpers, hidden winch, etc.
- 2 piece design for simple installation and removal of subsections for maintenance
- Easy access to oil filter by removal of access door using only two bolts
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles. No exposed bolt heads on skid plates
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachement points, no drilling
- Steel version-black powder coated for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Material: 10ga Steel, 3/16” Steel or 1/4” 5052 Aluminum Alloy
- Weight: 10ga Steel- 35lbs.; Aluminum- 26 lbs.
- Finish: Steel-heavy duty black powder coat finish; Aluminum-bare aluminum
MADE IN USA
- Item #: Tun-07-01
- Manufacturer: RCI Metalworks
Questions and answers of the customers
- A It will fit only 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tundra
- Q Hello Can this fit my 2016 tundra with ready lift 4"F / 2"R SST LIFT KIT - TOYOTA TUNDRA 2007-2020 answer nowA Yes it doesA Can anyone confirm that this has worked? I keep hearing this is not compatible with the Ready Lift 4"F/2"R SST Lift Kit,
- A It will not fitRequires stock subframe crossmember and spindles
- Q Will it fit a 2017 with a leveling kit? 2" in front. The product specs list a 3/16" steel option ... answer nowA Yes, it will fir 2'' front lift
- Q Do you make a skid plate for a 38 gallon gas tank on the tundra Crewmax? If not; any recommendati...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q Does this skid plate have to be removed when changing oil and oil filter on the 5.7 tundra engine... answer nowA Hello Below are the key points defined by the manufacturer.Protects power steering unit, front differential, front cross-member, engine, engine bay, and radiator Compatible with all 4x4 trucks from 07-Present 7 Mounting points for extra durability Mounts to radiator cross-member without interfering with aftermarket bumpers, hidden winch, etc. One piece design for simple installation and removal with basic hand toolsEasy access to oil filter by removal of access door using only two boltsSmooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles. No exposed bolt heads on skid plates Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling Steel version-black powder coated for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish Installs in minutes All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Q Will this fit a 17 sequoia? I messed my factory one up on a sand dune. I can’t find a better one ...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- A Unfortunately no
- A Unfortunatelly no
- Q Would this fit a 17 tundra with a 5 inch zone lift with a drop down cross member the crossmember ... answer nowA It won't fit at all because they drop the whole front end and the geometry is totally different
- A Please specify what exactly skid plates do you need and how many .A What I’m asking is that 3 separate plates to purchasr in the picture or do you get all 3 for the 350 dollars?A Would this fit a 2017 tundra with a 5 inch zone lift with a drop down cross member the cross member has no holes to bolt up to