ToyTec 3″ Ultimate Lift Kit with Bilstein Shocks for Tundra 2007-2020
ToyTec’s Ultimate 3″ Suspension lift kit for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tundra
ToyTec’s engineers selected these products for a complete lift for your Tundra. This kit offers the best ride and performance on and off road.
- ToyTec/Bilstein Adjustable coilovers – Part # TTAFCS-207 – featuring Bilstein 5100 maintenance free shocks, adjustable from 1 to 3″ lift. (spanner wrench included for adjustment).
- Preset 2 1/2″ to 3″ lift. No spring compressor needed; fully assembled for a bolt on front lift.
- Front Diff Drop Kit – Part # TU-DR-07 – The front differential drop kit will reduce the angle placed on the CV axles thereby reducing wear on those components.
Rear Shock Options:
- Rear Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks – rear nitrogen gas shocks for optimum performance on and off road. Recommended for 0-1″ Lift
- TT207R- ToyTec Rear nitrogen gas shocks for optimum performance on and off road. – OEM style stem – Reuses factory bushings. Recommended for 1-3″ Lift
- TT-2007TRR – ToyTec Rear BOSS 2.0 Remote Reservoir Shocks. For additional performance, the remote reservoir shock will hold more oil to prevent shock fading on rougher applications. – OEM style stem – Reuses factory bushings. Recommended for 1-3″ Lift
Rear Lift Options:
- BK-1 Rear 1″ block kit
- BK-15 – Rear 1.5″ block kit
- TT-MINI – ToyTec Progressive 3 Leaf Add-A-Leaf kit with U-bolts. Provides approximately 1.5″ of lift. Installed on top of your overload spring.
- SKLTUN – Toytec 1-1.5″ Adjustable Shackles with new lower bushings
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your kit:
- Total Chaos Uniball Upper Control arms – 87500 – Maximize your wheel travel and increase your strength while also correcting alignment angles.
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms – 25490 – The most adjustable UCA on the market. Correct your alignment angles. Also great for adjusting for tire clearance.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I have a 2019 Tundra, if I install this lift with SPC uca’s will I be able to run 20x9 wheels wit...
- A Yes factory wheels will fit
- A These wheels will fit without rubbing:Rim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 8" 12.5" 35" 6"Bigger tires may require some trimming. Also precise caster/camber adjustment and body lift may help
- A The truck will be leveled with 1'' rear blocks, so we'd recommend using 1.5'' rear lift options for slight rake
- Q I have a 2018 tundra trd sport. Will this kit work with the trd front and rear sway bars? answer nowA Yes sir, it will work
- A It's set at approximately 3'' - may slightly vary from truck to truck depending on engine and truck weight
- Q I have a 3/1 pro comp leveling kit. Can I use these coilovers in place of the the strut spacers? answer nowA Yes, these coilovers can be used instead of spacers
- Q I purchased this kit with 1" rear blocks, should I put a carrier bearing drop on my truck as well? answer nowA You may but 1'' rear lift can go without it
- Q Hey Guys, looks like a great option. Have a 2017 Tundra CrewMax. will I need to get new UCA's? answer nowA UCA's are recommended but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
- A 33'' will definitely fit, for bigger tires - it will depend on backspacing, additional weight carried and other factors. May need trimming and precise castorcamber adgustment.We always recommend tire test fitment first in such cases.
- Q I have 2016 4wd tundra...not TRD ..will this kit level truck out by itself or to I need control a... answer nowA This kit will level the truck
- Q I have a 2015 Tundra TRD off road crewmax 4x4. Will this lift fit? Any pictures of what it's gonn...
- Q I'm trying to find a set of Bilstein 5100 shocks for my 2010 Tundra. It has a 3" spacer lift in f...
- Q What is the spring rating for the Ultimate coilover 600 or 700# springs, I have heavy duty afterm... answer nowA These are 700lb rate coils
- Q I just purchased a 2017 Toyota Tundra SR and I am curious if this kit will fit that vehicle. It a... answer nowA Yes, it will fit 2017 Tundra and yes it will provide full 3" lift.