ToyTec 3″ Lift Levelling Kit for 2007-2020 Toyota TundraSale!
ToyTec 3″ Lift Levelling Kit for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tundra
Designed for use with stock shocks.
- 3″ Lift Front Spacer Kit– CNC machined from 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- 8 longer top plate spacer Bolts.
- Front Differential drop kit with skid plate spacers.
Choose from Rear Options:
- 1″ Rear lift block kit (includes U-bolts)
- 1.5″ Rear lift block kit (includes U-bolts)
- 2″ Rear lift block kit (includes U-bolts)
- 1.5″ Toytec Add a leafs – (reuses stock U-bolts)
**Installation on a 2wd may result in less lift.
Fits 2007+ Tundra
These spacers won’t work for a Tundra TRD Pro because this spacers are for 2 inch thick body shock and the TRD Pro has 2.5 inch body shock.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I have 2016 tundra xsp-x. Will this fit it? If not, what would u recommend. Want at least 3 to 3.... answer nowA It will fit.For more than 3'' you'll need more complicated lifts
- Q I have a 2018 TRD Sport with Bilstein shocks, will this fit? If not which kit should I be looking... answer nowA Yes it will work. Please note it is not recommended to have more then 3'' of lift - so please use lowest notch adjustment on front 5100s with these spacers. For ride quality higher springs would be better then spacers * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-sequoia/08-and-up-sequoia/3-inch-ome-front-lift-with-shocks-and-coils/
- Q I have a 2015 Toyota Tundra Double Cab with the TRD off Road package. In the rear I have installe... answer nowA The spacer kit includes a 9" U-Bolt and that's the longest one we have, you might need a longer one, you can get it at a auto part store. Unfortunately we don't carry longer U-Bolts
- A Is it the TRD Off Road or TRD PRO? If is the TRD PRO it won't fit because the shock body on those trucks is 2.5 inch diameter
- Q I have a 2011 tundra double cab TRD 4x4. I'm putting a Firestone 2445 ride rite kit on the back. ... answer nowA Nothing more will be needed
- A Rim* 8" Tire Width* 12.5" Tire* 35" Backspace* 6"
- Q With the 1.5" add a leaf for the rear does the truck gain any payload weight rating or more tongu... answer nowA Yes, add a leafs give you additional payload