Bilstein 6112 0.75-2.5″ Front and 5160 Rear 0-1″ lift kit for 2007-2020 Toyota TundraSale!
Bilstein 6112 0.75-2.5″ Front and 5160 0-1″ Rear lift kit for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2018 Toyota Tundra
Part: 1 x 46-206084 – 2 x 25-237429
Designed for the serious off-road adventure seeker, the all new BILSTEIN 6112 Series Kit is the ultimate suspension solution. The 6112 Series optimizes off-road and on-road capabilities with a 60mm digressive piston for increased damping control. This kit features specially designed cold wound springs and an adjustable spring seat which allows for vehicle leveling, larger tires, and increased ground clearance. The kit comes with (2) 60mm shocks (2) springs and (2) billet spring seats. The 6112 is a direct bolt on application for late model half-ton trucks and SUVs which utilize a factory coilover suspension. The 6112 kit is for front applications and reuses the OEM top mount and spring isolators. To maximize performance, Bilstein recommends a 5160 Series remote reservoir shock for the rear
46-206084 uses a 650 lbs/in. springs.
Collapsed Length (IN): 15.22
Extended Length (IN): 25.69
Bilstein B8 5160 remote reservoir shock absorbers are direct-fit to each specific vehicle application, avoiding the fabrication generally associated with being able to run a high performance reservoir shock. The monotube shocks feature a 46mm digressive piston with self-adjusting deflective disc valving. Benefits of the reservoir include increased cooling capacity and increased shock travel.
This item Includes: Front Coils and Shocks and 2 Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks
Includes Front Coils and 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q So this kit doesn't not include the diff drop I am reading and provides no rear lift. Would you r...Asked on April 24, 2020 17:41There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q I recently purchased this kit from this site.Where do I find installation instructions answer nowAsked on August 9, 2018 10:06A Here they are * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/E4-WM5-Y446A00.pdf * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/E4-WM5-Y448A00.pdf
- Q I have a 2018 tundra and planning to install the 6112. What are the different height settings on ... answer nowAsked on July 20, 2018 09:38A Here is diff drop kit. https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-sequoia/08-and-up-sequoia/front-differential-drop-kit-for-2007-toyota-tundra-4x4-and-2008-toyota-sequoia/These front shocks have lowest (stock height setting)? highest (2.5'') and two middle clip settings
- Q I have a 2014 crew max with 6" lift (spacer and spindle on the front. rancho N2.0 on back). will ...Asked on April 4, 2018 09:22There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q Hi. Is this in stock and how soon would you ship if I was to purchase today? Looks like they are ... answer nowAsked on March 12, 2018 09:48A In stock as of 12 March 2018
- Q Does this require a diff drop kit on 4x4? I noticed most other sets included it as an option but ... answer nowAsked on November 18, 2017 08:50A Diff drop kit is recommended for lifts at 1,5'' and higher. Basicly tou can go without it and have little more ground clearance, but cv axles life will be longer wen using diff drop kit.
- Q How much do you charge to mount the springs on the strut? answer nowAsked on October 6, 2017 19:50A Unfortunatelly this kit does not offer the assembling option
- Q Are there different coils for lift like on the 5100's.I am looking for a 2.5 or 3" lift coil with... answer nowAsked on May 21, 2017 01:19A For Tundra we can offer only coils with shocks togrther or coilovers assembled * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/product-category/toyota-tundra/07-and-up-toyota-tundra/front-lifts-and-coilovers-07-and-up-toyota-tundra/?orderby=price-desc
- Q How does it lift the rear of the truck 1", I don't see any blocks pictured? answer nowAsked on March 16, 2017 02:28A This kit will not lift the rear - it will fit both the stock rear lift and 1'' of rear lift if some additional rear lift means used.