ICON 0-3″ Lift Kit Stage 4 for 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra
ICON 0-3″ Lift Kit Stage 4 for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Toyota Tundra
ICON Vehicle Dynamics Toyota Tundra Stage 4 suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. The Stage 4 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5” coilover shocks featuring a remote reservoir for exceptional cooling properties. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 0-3” allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON 2.5 VS Piggyback Series rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2007-UP Toyota Tundra Stage 4 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coilovers from 0-3″ of lift height
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.5 VS Piggyback Series with 7/8″ polished nitro steel shaft
- Rear expansion pack for 1.5” of lift and better ride quality
- 100% Bolt-on system – no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
Wheel & Tire Fitment Info:
OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
Aftermarket Wheels: 8″ – 9″ Wide Wheel With 5.75″ Backspace
Aftermarket Tires: 35X12.50 (OEM Skid Plate Trimming Required for 35″ Tire)
(Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
58750 (QTY.1) | 2007-UP Toyota Tundra (0-3″ Lift) 2.5″ Remote Reservoir Coilover Kit
51200 (QTY.1) | 2007-UP Toyota Tundra (0-1.5”) Rear Expansion Pack
57720P (QTY.1) | 2007-UP Toyota Tundra (0-1.5″ Lift) 2.5 VS Piggyback Series Rear Shock Kit
- 58460 – Uniball Tubular UCA
- 58560 – Uniball Billet UCA
- 191011 – Tubular UCA Billet Cap Set
- 614500 – Uniball Service Kit
- 614506 – 58460 Replacement Bushing and Sleeve Kit
- 191009 – Long 2.5” Coilover Wrap with Logo
- 51200 – Tundra Expansion Pack
- 198000 – Spanner Wrench
ICON 2 pin Spanner Wrench – ALL ICON Coilover Shocks(0 reviews)$39.95 Add to cart
ICON Tubular Uniball Upper Control Arm Billet Cover Caps(0 reviews)$59.95 Add to cart
Questions and answers of the customers
Are there any special considerations or concerns if going with the max 3.5" setting? How many settings are there / interval? thanks
Q Are there any special considerations or concerns if going with the max 3.5" setting? How many set...... Read more answer nowA Adjustable smoothly without set settings. UCA's are recommended but not required, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
What is the Diff drop kit and how much is it? What is the part number?
Q What is the Diff drop kit and how much is it? What is the part number? answer nowA Here it is, sir https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-sequoia/front-differential-drop-kit-for-2007-toyota-tundra-4x4-and-2008-toyota-sequoia/
Is everything here to lift your tundra to fit 33 inch tires on 18" rims
Q Is everything here to lift your tundra to fit 33 inch tires on 18" rims answer nowA Yes if you have 6'' rims backspacing Diff drop kt is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life. https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-sequoia/08-and-up-sequoia/front-differential-drop-kit-for-2007-toyota-tundra-4x4-and-2008-toyota-sequoia/
How many turns are required to adjust the coil over struts to get 2.5 Inches in the front of the truck?
- Are you required to drop the Diff with this kit? is the kit sold in Canada?
Q Are you required to drop the Diff with this kit? is the kit sold in Canada? answer nowA Yes, we ship to Canada. The diff drop kit is always not the bad idea, especially when getting more then 1.5'' of front lift.