OME/ARB 2.5″ Lift Kit for 2007-2020 Toyota Tundra
OME 2.5″ Lift Kit for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tundra
Designed for superior performance across all terrain, an Old Man Emu suspension upgrade by ARB will provide noticeable improvements to a vehicle’s performance, including load carrying capacity and control characteristics.
Fits 2007 and up Tundra
- (2) Front OME Sport Nitrocharger 90018 Shocks
- (1) Front Diff Drop Kit (not shown in pictures) – Recommended for 4×4 vehicles. (Choose from Selection)
3 different coils available for aftermarket accessories – select coils from options:
*Heavy coils are designed to hold the weight of the ARB bumper AND winch*
- OME-612 Coils – Stock/Light Load (0-150 lbs) 2.5″ Lift
- OME-613 Coils – Heavy Load -5.7L V8 (200+ lbs) 2.5″ Lift
- OME-614 Coils – Heavy Load 4.7L V8 (200+lbs) 2.5″ Lift
- (2) Rear OME Sport Nitrocharger 60100 Shocks
- Rear 1″ Block kit (includes U-bolts)
- Rear 1.5″ Block kit (includes U-bolts)
- CS055R – Complete Rear Dakar Leaf Springs – Provides approximately 2.5″ of lift. (Includes U-bolts and FK32 fit kit)
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your kit:
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms – 25490 – The most adjustable UCA on the market. Correct your alignment angles. Also great for adjusting for tire clearance.
We have not tested every wheel/tire size on these trucks, but 285/65/18, 285/65/20, and 305/55/20 tires have been used. We do not guarantee tire/wheel fitment due to variations between different wheel and tire manufacturers specs. We recommend “Test fitting” any aftermarket tire or wheel you are considering.
NOTE: Optional Rear Dakar leaf springs are 2 1/2″ lift OME Part number: CS055R
Included in the price of the add-on for Dakar springs:
FK32 Fitment Kit, (4) New Longer Ubolts, (2) Axle Degree Shims, and additional shipping charges. If shipping to AK, HI, or PR please email for a shipping quote
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Do you need to do the diff drop with these struts? answer nowAsked on October 16, 2020 18:17A Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.
- Q Is the OME-612 Coils – Stock/Light Load (0-150 lbs) 2.5″ Lift for 4.7L or 5.7L? Or is it for both...Asked on April 7, 2020 14:16There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q the coil size says it provides 2.5" of lift. does it actually provide 3" when fully assembled and... answer nowAsked on April 4, 2019 17:43A When we assemble it we add top mounts which help to reach 3'% . For stock weight with no reinforced bumper OME-612 Coils are recommended
- Q Can I use my factory trd wheels? My tundra is a 2014 SR5 trd package. answer nowAsked on March 27, 2018 14:10A Yes, stock wheels can be used
- Q Do you have to install the 1" blocks in the rear, or will the rear shocks work at stock ride height? answer nowAsked on October 10, 2017 13:28A Those shocks will work with 1 inch or less.Can work for stock height.
- Q Can I purchase this kit with an add-a-leaf instead of the blocks for the rear? answer nowAsked on September 19, 2017 16:23A Yes, it's possible
- Q Will this kit allow getting the alignment in spec without purchasing the aftermarket upper contro... answer nowAsked on August 22, 2017 14:27A We recommend the Camber be set to zero and toe .04 degrees
- Q Your sku is listed for this product as OMETUN07CL. Is this the same kit as the sku listed on the ... answer nowAsked on June 19, 2017 09:56A Can't answer about other sites - please compare our kit to theirsA Can't answer about other sites - please compare our kit to theirs
Here is what we have for tire info: We have not tested every wheel/tire size on these trucks, but 285/65/18, 285/65/20, and 305/55/20 tires have been used. We do not guarantee tire/wheel fitment due to variations between different wheel and tire manufacturers specs. We recommend "Test fitting" any aftermarket tire or wheel you are considering.