Eibach 2.5-3″ Pro-Lift Front Coil Springs For 2016-2020 Toyota Tundra
Eibach 2.5-3″ Pro-Lift Coil Springs For 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tundra
Engineered with the same technology, craftsmanship and world-class materials that make Eibach springs and other suspension components the choice of champions in NASCAR, SCORE, CORR, the World Rally Championship, and even Formula 1.
Designed to increase ground clearance, for better off-road clearance and performance. The added suspension travel delivers a more responsive, more controlled ride over rough terrain, and gives you the additional wheel-well clearance to use bigger, higher-performance off-road wheels and tires.
- For use with Eibach Pro-Sport Leveling Shocks (Not for use with stock shocks)
- Provides approximately 2.5″ of lift on the bottom clip setting and 3″ of lift on the 2nd clip setting when used with the Eibach Pro Sport Shocks.
- Designed for 2016-2019 Tundra’s
- Sold as a pair, (2) front coils
- Average lift measurements shown are for Pro Truck Sport Dampers when used in conjunction with Eibach Pro Lift Springs. The lift amounts are based on a stock vehicle with no added aftermarket accessories or additional weight.
- Front Springs Only. Must be used with Eibach Pro-Truck Sport Front Shocks.
- 2016-2019 Toyota Tundra
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q How much will these lift 2016 tundra paired with Bilstein 5100 on middle notch? And also How will...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- A Yes, can be used with 5100 on the lowest setting