ICON 0-3.5″ Lift Front Coilovers for 2007-2020 Toyota Tundra
ICON 0-3.5″ Lift Front Coilovers for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tundra
These adjustable coil-over shocks have proven their strength and longevity for years on end and they keep going. These shocks offer the best ride quality and handling. These shocks add 2″ of additional wheel travel and dramatically increase the capabilities of your 07-08 Tundra’s front suspension. These coil-over’s come complete with all the hardware necessary to complete the installation. Recommended tire size 305/60R18, wheel 18X9 with 5″ back spacing.
- Adjustable ride height from 0″ – 3.5″
- Race shock piston with flutter stack compression valving
- Cad-plated threaded body / Extreme Weather Plating Option Available
- Billet aluminum upper mount
- PTFE-lined spherical bearing
- Completely re-buildable
- 2.5″ shock diameter to prevent overheating
- Chrome-silicon spring
- 250 PSI nitrogen-charged internal reservoir
- Made in the USA
- Nitro-steel shaft will not chip or rust like chrome shafts
NOTE: Spanner wrench is not included. Please purchase 198000 Spanner Wrench if desired.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I have a Zone off Road 3.5" Adventure kit on my 16 tundra. It's a 3.5" spacer kit on top of my sh... answer nowA Yes, it will keep the truck at the height it is now - about 3,5'' higher from stock. The precise lift amount will depend on the additional weight (bumper, winch and so on). Also you'll gain more wheel downtravel then you had when using spacers.