Toytec/Eibach 3″ Lift Front Coilovers for 2007-2020 Toyota Tundra
Toytec/Eibach 3″ Lift Complete Front Coilovers for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tundra
- Take your truck performance to the next level.
- Eibach PRO-TRUCK Sport Shocks are Made in the USA and built to last using a Monotube Design with 46mm Pistons, Larger Nitro-Coated Rods and Heavy-Duty Durable Zinc Coated Shock Bodies
- Eibach Pro-Lift Coil Springs – Front Lift coils are designed to increase ground clearance, for better off-road clearance and performance. The added suspension travel delivers a more responsive, more controlled ride over rough terrain, and gives you the additional wheel-well clearance to use bigger, higher-performance off-road wheels and tires.
- Legendary Eibach Ride Quality
- High Performance Handling & Stability—On or Off Road
- Eibach Pro Sport front shocks
- Eibach front Pro-lift front coils
- Fully assembled with new top mounts and Urethane bushings.
- Ready to install, no spring compressor needed.
- Sold as a pair
- Fits 2007+ Tundra
- Assembled on either the 1st or 2nd clip setting. Choose from drop down:
- Lift amounts are approximate –
- 2″ average lift is achieved with coils and setting the shock adjustment on the 1st C-clip setting)
- 3″ average lift is achieved with coils and setting the shock adjustment on the 2nd C-clip setting)
- Use of top setting to get more than 3″ of lift may cause damage and is not recommended.
- *Note: Average lift measurements are based on a stock vehicle with no added aftermarket accessories or additional weight.
Questions and answers of the customers
- A UCA's are recommended but not required, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
- Q I installed these along with a 1” block in the rear on 2018 tundra. Front is sitting about an inc... answer nowA It's quite natural because rear is 2'' higher then front from stock.