ICON Uniball Billet Aluminum Upper Control Arm Kit for 2007-2019 Toyota TundraSale!
ICON Uniball Billet Aluminum Upper Control Arm Kit for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Toyota Tundra
ICON Vehicle Dynamics has developed an on vehicle adjustable billet aluminum upper control arm system for the 07+ Toyota Tundra platform. These trucks were designed and built for on or off-road use, but have plenty of room for improvement like any factory vehicle. The weak OEM ball joints present problems by limiting usable suspension travel. The new billet aluminum arms use 1” PTFE lined all stainless uniballs combined with our 17-4 stainless taper pin adapters to increase the upper arms misalignment, allowing for smooth bump and droop wheel travel without worrying about factory ball joint bind. This billet aluminum uniball upper controla arms with our ICON 2.5 coil over shocks will make a huge increase in the performance and handling of your Toyota Tundra. Unique to no other Tundra upper control arm on the market, these have on vehicle adjustable rod ends to allow for easy alignment adjustment in minutes. That means no taking the arms on and off to adjust them, you simply loosen the pinch bolts, adjust to your liking, and re-tighten the the pinch bolts. Our upper control arm system also has a o-ring sealed cover cap to keep dirt and weather elements from collecting on top of the uniball, which ultimately leads to tearing up the PTFE liner causing you to replace them prematurely.
• 6061 Billet Aluminum
• Precision CNC Machined
• 1” PTFE Lined all Stainless Uniballs
• Easily Adjustable on the Vehicle for Perfect Wheel Alignments
• 17-4 High Grade Stainless Steel Uni-ball Adapter Pin
• High Precision CNC Machined Pin Provides OEM Like Fitment
• FK PTFE Lined 3/4” Rod Ends
• O-ring sealed uniball cover cap
Works with or with out aftermarket coilover shocks
Wheel & Tire Fitment Info:
Factory Wheels & Tires: Yes
Aftermarket Wheels & Tires: Yes (max 5.75″ backspace recommended)
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Do the Heim joints have rubber boots to cover them, to keep dirt out and wearing them out prematu...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q I have a 2014 Tundra Crewmax SR5 with a 3.5 BDS lift, I have also added the Fox 2.5 coil over sho... answer nowA Quoting ICON"Thankyou for your email. While we have not done a fitment check with a 3.5" BDS lift with Fox shocks and our Upper Control Arms I can tell you that we have no issues with our Upper Control Arms coming in contact with any parts with our coilovers that achieve 3.5" of lift. Based on that it should work better."