Total Chaos +2.5 inch Long Travel Suspension w- Boxed Lower Control Arms For 2007-2020 Toyota Tundra
Total Chaos +2.5″ Long Travel Suspension w/ Boxed Lower Control Arms For 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tundra
Part: 87000-B (87000-B-H)
- TC boxed lower arms feature sway bar mounting tabs to retain the factory sway bar for better cornering.
TC Heim sway bar link kit is NOT INCLUDED. PT# 87250 is required to retain the sway bar.
- 2.5″ extended 4130 chromoly tubular upper arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations.
- Boxed and plated lower control arms are designed for dual 2.5″ shock capability.
- Upper and lower control arms eliminate factory ball joints and incorporate 1″ uniballs for maximum wheel travel and component strength.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1″ I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball’s also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- 2.5″ long travel specific coil over shocks bolt into the factory coil bucket location. Extended travel shocks are too short and will not work.
- A secondary external bypass shock can be installed to increase dampening and tune-ability.
- Adjustable limit strap clevis’ are included so that you can properly limit the suspensions droop wheel travel and make necessary adjustments during the life of the limit strap.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- TC 4340 custom extended axles reuse factory inner and outer CV’s to retain 4wd. (axles are sold separately and not included with the kit)
- Stainless steel DOT braided brake lines, hi-misalignment spacers and all grade 8 mounting hardware is included.
- Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- Fiberglass fenders are required to install this system.
HEIM PIVOT UPGRADE
- TC includes 3/4″ chromoly heim joints for the pivots.
- 4130 chromoly tubing heim upper control arms are fully adjustable to allow maximum tuning of caster and camber.
- Zero bushing deflection.
- Lift: 3-4″
- Travel: 16″ w/ 4WD
- Tire: 35″ or 37″
- Track Width Increase: 5″
- 07+Tundra 4WD/2WD
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.