ICON 1.5″ Lift Rear Leaf Spring Expansion Pack for 2007-2020 Toyota Tundra
ICON 1.5″ Lift Rear Leaf Spring Expansion Pack for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tundra
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2007 – Current Toyota Tundra 1.5″ lift Rear Leaf Spring Expansion Pack. Unlike traditional “add-a-leafs” that obtain lift height at the cost of stiffening spring rate and sacrificing ride quality. This new approach, full length Toyota Tundra leaf spring expansion pack, replaces all the factory secondary leafs while retaining the factory main and overload springs. This allows us to modify the spring rate to increase ride comfort, obtain lift height, maintain load and towing capacities, and increase wheel travel. By retaining the factory main leaf installation is a snap.
• Improved Ride Quality
• 1.5″ Rear lift Height
• Maintains Factory Load & Towing Capacities
• Increased Wheel Travel
• Easy Installation
• Fits 2wd & 4wd Applications
• Actual lift heights may have a slight variance based on year, make, and model. You may find some trucks get additional lift height.
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Yes We can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tundra/2007-2019-toyota-tundra/shocks-07-and-up-toyota-tundra/ome-rear-sport-shocks-2007-2014-toyota-tundra/ https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tundra/2007-2019-toyota-tundra/shocks-07-and-up-toyota-tundra/icon-0-1-5-rear-lift-shocks-for-2007-2018-toyota-tundra/ or https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/product-category/toyota-tundra/2007-2019-toyota-tundra/shocks-07-and-up-toyota-tundra/?swoof=1&pa_frontrear=rear&really_curr_tax=72-product_cat
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q Will this reduce or eliminate the notorious bed bounce issue? Does the shocks need be be upgraded?There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q I HAVE LIFT LEVELING KIT ON MY TRUCK RIGHT NOW. I WANA KNOW IF I REMOVE MY 1 1/2 INCH BLOCK AND M... answer nowA Simple math to my understanding.
- A No, they are not needed