OME 2.5″ Rear Lift Dakar Springs for 2007-2020 Toyota TundraSale!
OME 2.5″ Rear Lift Dakar Springs for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tundra
OME Dakar leaf springs feature:
- Draw Tapered & Diamond Cut Leaves: Ensure the load is progressively distributed over a larger surface area, reducing the high stresses that develop at leaf ends. This provides increased ride quality and protection against leaf breakage, significantly increasing the spring life.
- Bolt Clamps & Liners: The leaf clamps are bolted to allow installation of anti squeak nylon liners.
- Fully Scragged & Load Tested: Scragging ensures the spring takes a permanent ‘set’ which reduces the risk of sagging. Load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification.
- Graphite Coating: To further reduce the friction between the spring leaves & friction pads.
- Military Wrap: Designed to provide added safety.
- Anti Friction Pads: Regreasable nylon interleaf liners reduce friction at the leaf tips where the load is the greatest.
- Flat Axle Seat Area: Allows a positive, safe axle mount reducing spring stress & increasing spring life.
- Shot Peening: The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress. This process can double the life of a spring.
- Two-stage Leaf Pack: Featured on most rear springs for optimum comfort. When unladen the vehicle is largely riding on the primary stage, with the secondary stage providing additional support when a heavy load is added.
- Old Man Emu Dakar rear springs provide approximately 2.5″ of lift.
- Sold as a pair.
- Bushings included
- Requires longer rear U-bolts, not included. 9″ U-bolts recommended.
- Recommend FK32 Brake line fit kit.
- Recommended ARB shocks:
- TRD models with rear swaybars may require longer links to retain swaybar operation
Questions and answers of the customers
Can i use these with a 6 inch lift
Q Can i use these with a 6 inch lift answer nowA I think yes, why not/ You need to consider driveshaft angle and extra-long rear shocks
Can I use these with 1.5” Toytec shackles for 4” total?
Q Can I use these with 1.5” Toytec shackles for 4” total?There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
Do you offer a First Responder Discount? I’m a career Firefighter Paramedic...
Q Do you offer a First Responder Discount? I’m a career Firefighter Paramedic...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
part #CS055R , is it for both sides??thanks
Q part #CS055R , is it for both sides??thanks answer nowA That is correct. One part number for both sides. There is no left or right.
Do these springs provide additional load carrying capacity?
Q Do these springs provide additional load carrying capacity? answer nowA They are for stock loadA According to ARB they are for a Medium load