OME 2.5″ Front Lift with shocks and coils for 2007-2020 Toyota Tundra
OME 2.5″ Front Lift with shocks and coils for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Toyota Tundra
OME Front coils with matching shocks – Includes 2 front OME 90018 Sport shocks and 2 coil springs
3 different coils available for aftermarket accessories – select coils in dropdown
- OME-612 Coils – Stock/Light Load (0-150 lbs) 2.5″ Lift
- OME-613 Coils – Heavy Load -5.7L V8 (200+ lbs) 2.5″ Lift
- OME-614 Coils – Heavy Load 4.7L V8 (200+lbs) 2.5″ Lift
Heavy coils are designed to hold the weight of the ARB bumper and winch.
ARB does not recommend the Heavy coils without 200LBS + weight already installed.
At the moment we do not offer coilover assembly.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Does the OME-FR07-TUN kit come with the upper shock mounts? If not, do you sell them? answer nowAsked on July 31, 2020 12:53A comes as picturedOEM mounts are reusedA The 90018 shock will come with the spring cup and nut for the top, you will have to reuse the factory upper mount and the lower shock bolt.
- Q I have a 2014 Tundra with a 6"lift, heavy duty front bumper, which is best coil over shocks for me? answer nowAsked on December 21, 2019 05:30A Do you use stock height shocks with 6'' spacers? or some longer shocks?We need to know fully extended length 9when the wheels are in the air) of your old coilovers, as lift kits can be different
- Q Are the coils the same height as the stock trd 4x4 coils?Asked on December 11, 2019 19:49There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q How far maximum height of spacer if I install after market UCA of my 4wd sr5 answer nowAsked on December 11, 2019 12:14A with or without UCAS these coilovers are for 2.5'' of front lift.It is not recommended to have more than 3'' of suspension lift without spindle and subframe crossmember mods
- Q Hello I have a 19 Tundra SR5 with the 5.7 double cab and I’m wanting to put a 2.5 or 3” leveling ... answer nowAsked on May 18, 2019 19:57A Hello, in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png
- Q I've got a 2008 5.7L Tundra with ARB bumper and winch. I'm not looking for a lift per se, but to ... answer nowAsked on May 12, 2019 16:21A Hello, in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png now you have a truck after adding weight tilted forward? Do you know your approximate weight of the bumper and winch? In order to align your truck you need to take stiffer springs.
- Q I have a tundra 2019 sr5 2wd Do you sell this with the uca's? answer nowAsked on April 19, 2019 10:43A We can offer* * * https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-sequoia/light-racing-spc-adjustable-upper-control-arms/ * * * https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tundra/07-and-up-toyota-tundra/icon-delta-joint-tubular-ucas-for-2007-2018-toyota-tundra/
- Q Do you recommend the heavier springs i dont have aftermarket bumpers but i do snow plow? answer nowAsked on March 6, 2019 15:44A Hello Usually we recommend stronger coils for constant loads such as a heavy bumper or a winch. If you take a stronger spring and only occasionally put on a snow plow, and the rest of the time you drive without it, this can lead to the fact that before it will be raised up and it will be a hard ride. How often do you use the snow plow?
- Q I currently have a 2015 Tundra Crewmax 4x4 with a readylift 3"/1" level, I am looking for replace... answer nowAsked on January 2, 2019 12:54A Do you need new front and rear shocks?What leveling kit do you have - spacers with stock shocks in the front?
- Q Does this come with spacers? If not, what is the item number for the spacers? Can I add it to my ... answer nowAsked on June 21, 2018 22:00A Does not come with spacers
- Q I have 2018 Tundra TRD Sport, do I need drop spacers for this item? answer nowAsked on June 20, 2018 15:40A You can go without spacers but the lift amount will be 0.5'' less without them
- Q I have a 2011 tundra with a readylift leveling kit 1 inch rear 3 inch front. If I replace the str... answer nowAsked on July 26, 2017 02:51A These shocks with coils will give you 2.5'' of lift https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-sequoia/08-and-up-sequoia/3-inch-ome-front-lift-with-shocks-and-coils/To find out will it be level or not please measure the distamce from the front and rear wheel centers (hubs) to the fender line and see what is the difference
- Q If I dont have you guys assemble them do they come with the top mounts and hardware still? answer nowAsked on February 27, 2017 10:53A No
- Q How does the rear get the lift to level out a 2008 Sequoia Platinum? answer nowAsked on January 18, 2017 12:47A
We don't have anything for the rear of Sequoia 07+