Bilstein 5100 0.87-2.28″ adjustable front 0-1″ rear lift shocks for 07-20 Toyota TundraSale!
Bilstein 5100 Height adjustable front and 5100 rear shocks for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tundra
Front 5100 Height adjustable front shocks adjustable with 3 different lift settings- .87″, 1.57″, and 2.28″
Rear 5100 shocks work with 0 to 1″ lift
- Front Shocks: 2 x 24-232173
- Rear Shocks: 2 x 24-186971
Kit includes 4 shocks, add rear lift options below.
WILL NOT FIT TRD PRO MODEL
Recommended rear lift products:
No products were found matching your selection.
Questions and Answers
-I have a 2007 Toyota Tundra. Does the boot go up or down when mounting?
-The boot goes up in the rear.
Includes 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- A No on 2001 Toyota Tundra SR5 RWD Extended Cab Pickup we can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tundra/00-06-toyota-tundra/complete-lift-kits-00-06-toyota-tundra/bilstein-5100-height-adjustable-front-rear-shocks-for-2000-2006-toyota-tundra/
- Q I recently purchased a 2020 tundra from the dealer with this kit installed, I would like to get a...
- Q I have a 2010 Tundra SR5 TRD off Road. Will this kit fit ? and will it fit using the coils alread... answer nowA Yes, it will fit your coils
- Q If I add the 5100's to the front at 2.28" and in the rear at 1" do I need any other equipment or ...
- Q I have a 2019 Toyota Tundra crewmax TRD off road 2wd. If I buy this kit and install with nothing ... answer nowA Hi Front shocks can be adjusted between 0.87-2.28 "and can work with stock springs installation instructions below https://productdesk.cart.bilsteinus.com//media/products/bilstein/E4-WM5-Y337A02.pdf
- A Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life. Bilstein shocks are under warranty. Signs of misuse or abuse will void your warranty. Minor leaks are not considered a warranty issue. More info about Bilstein USA Warranty on 5100, 5125, and 5160 shocks can be found here: https://us.bilstein.com/en/blog/understanding-bilstein-warranty-procedures-policy/
- Q I have been looking at lifting my 2007 Tundra Crew Max a little bit to get more clearance and mai... answer nowA You may do it but the lift amount will be summarized
- Q I have 2008 Toyota tundra 2wd crew cab with 5100, front set at the highest and installed a 295/65... answer nowA The tires are too big, either wheel spacers or maybe body lift may help
- Q I have a 3" leveling kit with 1" block in the rear. Will these work? It says adjustable answer nowA Awesome. I have a 2014 4x4 tundra 1794 edition.. would love to get some better longer shocks.
- Q I have a 14 Tundra, and I was curious what I would need to make sure the truck is level. Just the... answer nowA
This kit allows to make the front higher with 3 different lift settings- .87″, 1.71″, and 2.56″
If you have stock height rear end please try using 2nd clip.
If you'll get your rear end higher with some other rear lift options such as blocks or add a leafs then the 3rd clip can be used on the front.
- Q I want to level my truck. If I buy this kit, do I need to purchase new springs? If not, do I need... answer nowA I have a stock 2012 Tundra 4WD crewmax. If I set front shocks to 1.57" middle slot, what's needed for real to level? ...a 1" block kit? And is a front diff drop really needed for a 1.57" lift?