Bilstein 5100 0.87-2.28″ Front Ride Height Adjustable Shocks For 2007-2021 Toyota TundraSale!
Bilstein 5100 0.87-2.28″ Front Ride Height Adjustable Shocks For 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019. 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Toyota Tundra
Height adjustable front shocks for 2007 & UP Tundra
Front 5100 Height adjustable front shocks adjustable with 3 different lift settings- .87″, 1.57″, and 2.28″
(Adjustment required before assembly)
Uses stock coil springs
Priced per pair
Includes 2 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
Do you have these shocks in stock that fit a 2000 tunrda?
Q Do you have these shocks in stock that fit a 2000 tunrda? answer nowA https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tundra/00-06-toyota-tundra/front-lifts-and-coilovers-00-06-toyota-tundra/bilstein-height-adjustable-5100-shocks-for-2000-2006-toyota-tundra/
Will these work for 2012 rock warrior package?
Q Will these work for 2012 rock warrior package? answer nowA yes, will fit
How big of wheel and tire can be used safely with this setup
Q How big of wheel and tire can be used safely with this setup
Will these level my 13 Rock Warrior? With the middle setting, Will I need a diff drop kit as well for the rear?
- i have a 4in procomp lift kit installed on my 2017 tundra SR5 TSS offroad and am needing taller shocks in the rear to allow enough axle travel to install lifting blocks. i figured i would just get a full set of shocks for my truck to have all new all the way around the truck. would the 5100's give me the travel i need in the rear and also improve my ride quality in the front and over around?
Q i have a 4in procomp lift kit installed on my 2017 tundra SR5 TSS offroad and am needing taller s...... Read more answer nowA for the rear 4'' we can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tundra/2007-2019-toyota-tundra/shocks-07-and-up-toyota-tundra/rear-4-lift-bilstein-shocks-for-2007-2015-toyota-tundra/
I used 5100 on my 16 TRD not pro. I added plastic steel to rings after set in three spots on each ring. I traded in the 16 now have 2020 TRD limited, will the 5100 on 1.57 work on limited. And I don’t want to use the Dif drop. I didn’t on the 16 no ware
- I have a new 2021 Tundra TRD Off-Road 4x4. All I want to do is level the truck. Can I just change the front shocks or do I have to change the rear too?
- Can these be used on a 2WD Tundra?
Q Can these be used on a 2WD Tundra? answer nowA yes, the mountings are the same
I put a level lift in my 2014 tundra sr5 2.25" in front 1.5" in rear. My front shocks are leaking I have a snowplow on the truck what front shock would you recommend?
- I have a 14 tundra with 3” spacer lift would like to replace it with the bilstiens 5100s what size shims would I need to get to keep same height
Q I have a 14 tundra with 3” spacer lift would like to replace it with the bilstiens 5100s what siz...... Read more answer nowA You can use https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tundra/2007-2019-toyota-tundra/front-lifts-and-coilovers-2007-2019/front-12-34-lift-top-plate-spacer-kit-for-2007-2015-toyota-tundra/
I have a 2020 Tundra. Put in a Rough Country leveling kit. Not perfectly happy with the results. Now the front end sits about 3/4 of an inch higher. What can I do? Help!!!
Q I have a 2020 Tundra. Put in a Rough Country leveling kit. Not perfectly happy with the results. ...... Read more answer nowA You can use front height adjustable shocks in order to adjust the height at the desired level. In order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png
What would be at risk if I use this on my 2008 rwd with a 3 inch coil spacer on the highest setting?
Q What would be at risk if I use this on my 2008 rwd with a 3 inch coil spacer on the highest setting? answer nowA It is not recommended to stack lifts. Having more then 3'' of lift can be harmful for the suspension
Will these work on a 2015 trd off road model?
Q Will these work on a 2015 trd off road model? answer nowA Hello it will fit for all models Toyota Tundra 2019-2007. but no fit for TRD Pro
I have a 2015 Tundra with a 7” procomp lift. The kit uses a 2” coil spacer and a 5” top strut spacer. I ordered the 5100’s thinking I could run stock height but now realize I’ve attend an additional .87”’s of lift. ( actually ended up being more than that on the bottom setting) I’m wondering if I can remove the 2” coil spacer from the pro comp kit and add a 2” longer coil to help with pre load and keep the height. Rides well but loudly bangs when at high speed hitting small road cracks. Will replacing with a lift coil help?
- I would like to pair these with the einbach coils to get a 3 inch lift, how would your recommend doing that? Which clipsetting would support that? And do you see any potential problems with this pairing?
- So, the 5100 series ride height adjustable shocks will or will not "raise" or "level" the front ride height of my 2019 Toyota Tundra? I need clarification!
- 2018 platinum tundra. Would the bilstein 5100 kit and diff lowering kit be a quality option for leveling and could I put 32 in tires on it. Planning on an icon lift one day but money is tight right now. Dont want to mess up a brand new truck.
Q 2018 platinum tundra. Would the bilstein 5100 kit and diff lowering kit be a quality option for l...... Read more answer nowA Hello This shock is fit for 2018 platinum tundra Collapsed Length (IN)17.77 Extended Length (IN)24.21 Front Lift Height: 0.875-2.3" you can use Tire* - 32" However, we want to inform you that these shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift. These shocks are only longer than the stock shocks - designed for use with the existing lift.
do i need a diff drop with the top setting on my 15 tundra
Q do i need a diff drop with the top setting on my 15 tundra answer nowA Diff drop kt is recommended for 1.5'' of lift and more
Do you need to replace the coils to lift the front of the truck or can you just use these adjustable bilstein 5100s and the factory coils?