Bilstein 5100 0.87-2.28″ Front Lift Adjustable shocks for 2007-2020 Toyota TundraSale!
Bilstein 5100 0.87-2.28″ Front Lift Adjustable shocks for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019. 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tundra
Height adjustable front shocks for 2007 & UP Tundra
Front 5100 Height adjustable front shocks adjustable with 3 different lift settings- .87″, 1.57″, and 2.28″
(Adjustment required before assembly)
Uses stock coil springs
Priced per pair
Includes 2 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I put a level lift in my 2014 tundra sr5 2.25" in front 1.5" in rear. My front shocks are leaking...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q I have a 14 tundra with 3” spacer lift would like to replace it with the bilstiens 5100s what siz... answer nowA You can usehttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tundra/2007-2019-toyota-tundra/front-lifts-and-coilovers-2007-2019/front-12-34-lift-top-plate-spacer-kit-for-2007-2015-toyota-tundra/
- Q I have a 2020 Tundra. Put in a Rough Country leveling kit. Not perfectly happy with the results. ... answer nowA You can use front height adjustable shocks in order to adjust the height at the desired level.In order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png
- Q What would be at risk if I use this on my 2008 rwd with a 3 inch coil spacer on the highest setting? answer nowA It is not recommended to stack lifts.Having more then 3'' of lift can be harmful for the suspension
- Q I have a 2015 Tundra with a 7” procomp lift. The kit uses a 2” coil spacer and a 5” top strut spa... answer nowA Pro comp part number K5085B
- Q I would like to pair these with the einbach coils to get a 3 inch lift, how would your recommend ... answer nowA You can use these shocks with 3'' lift coils only on the lowest notch adjustmentno problems, just it's not recommended to overlift the truck more then 3''
- Q So, the 5100 series ride height adjustable shocks will or will not "raise" or "level" the front r... answer nowA Front shocks are able to raise the front end using stock coilshttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/24-232173-installation-instruction.pdf
- Q 2018 platinum tundra. Would the bilstein 5100 kit and diff lowering kit be a quality option for l... answer nowA Hello This shock is fit for 2018 platinum tundra Collapsed Length (IN)17.77 Extended Length (IN)24.21 Front Lift Height: 0.875-2.3" you can use Tire* - 32" However, we want to inform you that these shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift. These shocks are only longer than the stock shocks - designed for use with the existing lift.
- A Diff drop kt is recommended for 1.5'' of lift and more
- Q Do you need to replace the coils to lift the front of the truck or can you just use these adjusta... answer nowA These shocks are height adjustable with 3 different lift settings- .87″, 1.57″, and 2.28″ (Adjustment required before assembly)Uses stock coil springs