Fox Coil-over IFP 0-2″ Front Lift Shocks for 2007-2020 Toyota TundraSale!
Fox Coil-over IFP 0-2″ Front Lift Shocks for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tundra
Part: 2 of 985-02-004
FOX direct replacement shocks deliver race-winning performance in a simple direct replacement bolt on shock. Each application has been rigorously tested by our engineers to maximize suspension travel and performance on and off the road. Direct replacement shocks are available in hundreds of applications from stock to lifted, as well as aftermarket kit replacements.
- Packed With 35 Years Of Race Winning Technology
- Performance Tuned For Vehicle Specific Application
- Aluminum Body Dissipates Heat Faster Than Steel. Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
- IFP Separates Oil From High-Pressure Nitrogen Gas
- 100 Percent Serviceable And Tunable For Longer Lifespan
- Application Specific Adjustable 3.0 Racing Spring
- Redundant Sealing System, Long Lasting Performance
- Limited 1 Year Factory And 90 Day Valving Warranty
Extended: 19.575 Inch ; Collapsed: 14-1/2 Inch ; Travel:
Top Mount: 0-2 ; Bottom Mount: Eyelet
Series: 2.0 Performance Series Coil-over IFP
Questions and answers of the customers
Will this coil over except a 3” Ready Lift SST kit on a 2020 Tundra
Q Will this coil over except a 3” Ready Lift SST kit on a 2020 Tundra answer nowA We do not recommend stacking lifts
What is the coil rating 700lb?
Q What is the coil rating 700lb? answer nowA FOX coilovers are rated at 600lb
What do these coil overs come preset at? Do they come with a Spanner wrench for adjustments?
Q What do these coil overs come preset at? Do they come with a Spanner wrench for adjustments? answer nowA They come preset at approximately 0.5'' from highest (depends on your engine weight and constant load). Spanner wrench for adjustment can be purchased https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/accessories-05tac/fox-spanner-wrench-for-2-5-body-coilovers/