ICON 1.5″ Rear Lift Kit for 2007-2020 Toyota TundraSale!
ICON 1.5″ Rear Lift Kit for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tundra
2.0 Aluminum Series shock absorbers:
ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.0 Aluminum Series shock absorbers are the ultimate in cost effective upgrades, specifically tailored by ICON engineers for your application. The V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are a high quality upgrade for the everyday street driver and weekend warrior looking for improved on and off-road performance. Like all ICON shock absorbers, V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. For those using their vehicle in extreme off road situations, consider the ICON V.S. 2.5 Series shock to handle extra abuse and punishment your suspension will need to endure.
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with internal reservoir
- One piece linear/digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 5/8” chrome plated hardened steel shaft resists corrosion and pits
- 6061 aluminum rod end, top cap, and internals ensure strength and durability
- Polyurethane bushings, zinc plated sleeves, and forged steel mounting stems for OE factory type fitment
- 6063 anodized aluminum body and reservoir tubing for superb heat dissipation, excellent corrosion resistance, and high-tech appearance
- Nitrile rubber top out bumper for noise free operation
- 100% rebuildable
- 100% revalveable
Rear Leaf Spring Expansion Pack:
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2007 – Current Toyota Tundra 1.5″ lift Rear Leaf Spring Expansion Pack. Unlike traditional “add-a-leafs” that obtain lift height at the cost of stiffening spring rate and sacrificing ride quality. This new approach, full length Toyota Tundra leaf spring expansion pack, replaces all the factory secondary leafs while retaining the factory main and overload springs. This allows us to modify the spring rate to increase ride comfort, obtain lift height, maintain load and towing capacities, and increase wheel travel. By retaining the factory main leaf installation is a snap.
• Improved Ride Quality
• 1.5″ Rear lift Height
• Maintains Factory Load & Towing Capacities
• Increased Wheel Travel
• Easy Installation
• Fits 2wd & 4wd Applications
• Actual lift heights may have a slight variance based on year, make, and model. You may find some trucks get additional lift height.
ICON 0-3″ Rear Lift Shocks for 2007-2019 Toyota Tundra(0 reviews)
$335.90Add to cart
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.