Bilstein RCD 4-6″ Lift Front and Rear Shocks for 2007-2019 Toyota Tundra
Bilstein RCD 4-6″ Lift Front and Rear Shocks for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Toyota Tundra
Part: Qty 2 F4-BE5-E980-T0 and Qty 2 F4-BE5-E981-T0
Shocks manufactured by Bilstein for RCD’s 4-6″ lift kit.
Extended length: 29.52″
Collapsed length: 20.81″
Extended length: 28.30″
Collapsed length: 18.83″
Questions and answers of the customers
- Answered by the admin Hello You ask us about Bilstein RCD 4-6″ Lift Front and Rear Shocks for 2007-2019 Toyota Tundra. These shocks are meant for lift 4-6″. The stock coil for these shocks will not work. You will need longer coils or additional leafs in the spring
- Answered by the admin No, these shocks will not lift the truck by themselves - they need to be used with custom spindles and subframe crossmember.They are longer than stock shocks.When eliminating spacer you need at least longer coil
- Q Could I use these shocks on the bottom setting with the stock springs, maybe get new UCAS and som...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q Wow is exactly what i search for my 6 inches pro comp, good for remove that big from ugly spacer ... answer nowAnswered by the admin Unfortunately we do not offer 6112 kit in that length.
- Answered by the admin to be 100% sure please see if your front shocks have the same extende and collapsed lengthExtended 29.52" Collapse 20.81
- Q I'm using the ready lift 4'' with upper control arms. So it would be 4'' in the front and 2'' in ... answer nowAnswered by the admin If you know for sure that your rear lift does not exceed 3'' you may choose another rear shocksFRONT: https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tundra/07-and-up-toyota-tundra/shocks-07-and-up-toyota-tundra/bilstein-rcd-4-6-lift-front-shocks-2007-2015-toyota-tundra/ * * * * ** REAR: https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tundra/07-and-up-toyota-tundra/shocks-07-and-up-toyota-tundra/toytec-boss-1-3-rear-lift-shocks-2007-2017-toyota-tundra/
- Q I already bought these rear shocks which fit. My front shock is 23" i just measured it. Will thes... answer nowAnswered by the admin Extended 29.52" Collapse 20.81" We can't guarantee fitment. Once installed we can't accept a return. RCD's 6" lift is different from the one you are describing.
- Q I also have a 2013 tundra with a rough country lift already installed. I would love to pit a set ... answer nowAnswered by the admin These are not stock length shocks. We need measurements to figure out if these will fit.
- Answered by the admin Yes, they are for already lifted truck
- Q I have a Tundra with the RCD lift and its amazing and i just recently bought another one that alr... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Unfortunately we do not know, you need to take measurements of those shocks to see if they would fit. Let us know when you get these dimensions and we will compare with what we have for these shocks.