Bilstein RCD 4-6″ Lift Front Shocks for 2007-2019 Toyota Tundra
Bilstein RCD 4-6″ Lift Front Shocks for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Toyota Tundra
Part: Qty 2 F4-BE5-E980-T0
Shocks manufactured by Bilstein for RCD’s 4-6″ lift kit.
Extended length: 29.52″
Collapsed length: 20.81″
Questions and answers of the customers
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- A My original 4600 Bilstein extended length is 23.55 and compress length is 17.62 talking about the front ones would they fit on my 2016 tundra with 6 inch Fabtech lift right now I’m using there 6 inch spacers
- Q If I have a Procomp Nitro 3/1 lift, can I take off the 3" front spacer and use the OEM spring wit... answer nowAnswered by the admin No, these shocks will be too long
- Q Will these fit a 4 inch Ready lift UCA lift that uses a 4" strut spacer? Do you use stock springs... answer nowAnswered by the admin These shocks are for 4-6'' suspension RCD lift.Usually with spacers the stock height shocks are used.Please see what is your old shocks fully collapsed length (when the wheels are in the air).
- Q 2013 toyota tundra with rough country lift 6" suspension lift. It has a 4" strut spacer and 2" kn...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q I have a pro comp 6" inch lift and I'm looking for the right bilstein strut to replace my current... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Yes, they will fit, if your coils are not higher then 6'' from the stock lift height.
- Q Hey, i currently have a tundra with the RCD lift 6" and it rides freaking amazing! I however boug... answer nowAnswered by the admin We haven't tested these with a Rough Country lift, but I would check extended & collapsed lengths as well as mounting points.