King 2″ Front lift 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coilovers with Adjusters for 2007-2020 TOYOTA Tundra
King 2″ Front lift 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coilovers with Adjusters for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 TOYOTA Tundra
King’s remote reservoir front coilover set for the 07+ Tundra with compression adjuster knobs. King Shocks’ Wide Range Compression Adjuster give you the ability to precisely adjust compression from super soft to super firm with the simple twist of a knob.
King’s new line of Original equipment manufacturer, (OEM), shock upgrade kits provide a bolt on suspension system that elevates your on and off-road performance to unmatched levels. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your vehicle. Built with the same quality of materials and precise tolerances found on our high end race shocks our OEM upgrade kits enable you to experience the famous King ride quality on your daily driver or prerunner.
Built with race winning design features our kits come complete and provide simple 100% bolt on installation with no cutting or welding done to your vehicle. Our front kits provide an adjustable ride height and up to a 25% increase in wheel travel. Rear kits typically allow a 15% travel increase. Large 2.5” diameter shock bodies and external reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity and heat dissipation to provide sustained damping performance even under the most punishing conditions. Our OEM upgrade shocks feature the same serviceable design that allows for valve adjustments with simple hand tools just like our race shocks.
Our experienced shock technicians are a phone call away to help should any questions arise during installation or use. Our kits are available ready to bolt into stock vehicles or with custom lengths for vehicles running lifted aftermarket suspensions. Once you ride on Kings you will know there really is a difference. Nothing rides like a King.
- Sold as a pair
- FIts 2007+Tundra
- Measurements: Extended – 25.083″, Collapsed – 18.147″
- Designed for the best ride at 2″ of lift
- Lightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat quickly and will not rust due to gas charging contamination.
- High quality fittings are mated to Aeroquip high pressure hoses which resist abrasion and kinking.
- Internally threaded top cap design threads over the shock body to enable maximum piston travel inside the shock body.
- 2.5″ Shock cylinders are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function.
- Coilover shocks are machined with our own truncated thread design for ultimate strength and trouble free spring preload and height adjustments.
- Pinch bolt coil adjuster nut offers superior clamping force to retain your coil preload adjustments without crushing the threads like set screw style collars do.
- The heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy piston has our highly developed port configurations that contribute to the unique damping performance and famous King ride quality.
- Wear bands are made from a Rulon composite that offers incredible wear resistance, low deformation under load and high compressive strength. Overlapping end design enhances sealing.
- Large 3/4″ or 7/8″ diameter shafts have a minimum tensile strength of 100,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life.
- High strength rod end designed for proper clearance on your application. Steel Teflon lined spherical bearings for smooth articulation and long life with no metal to metal contact.
- Aluminum components and vehicle specific mounts are machined from aircraft quality billet. Front and rear kits all include all necessary vehicle specific mounting brackets and hardware along with detailed installation instructions.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Would these ride smoother then bilstein 5100s? Looking to level my tundra want to keep the ride p... answer nowA Yes, rides smoother.Please keep in mind it's tuned for stock weight (no aftermarket bumer and winch)