OME/ToyTec 3″ Lift Kit for 2007-2019 Toyota Tundra
OME 3″ Lift Kit for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Toyota Tundra
Designed for superior performance across all terrain, an Old Man Emu suspension upgrade by ARB will provide noticeable improvements to a vehicle’s performance, including load carrying capacity and control characteristics.
Fits 2007 and up Tundra
- (2) Front OME Sport Nitrocharger 90018 Shocks
- (1) Toytec Front Diff Drop Kit (not shown in pictures) – Recommended for 4×4 vehicles. (Choose from Selection)
3 different coils available for aftermarket accessories – select coils from options:
*Heavy coils are designed to hold the weight of the ARB bumper AND winch*
- OME-612 Coils – Stock/Light Load (0-150 lbs) 2.5″ Lift
- OME-613 Coils – Heavy Load -5.7L V8 (200+ lbs) 2.5″ Lift
- OME-614 Coils – Heavy Load 4.7L V8 (200+lbs) 2.5″ Lift
Add coilover assembly:
- Add assembly with new top mounts and bushings. We will assemble the coilovers for you so they are ready to bolt on. You will not need a spring compressor for install if you choose this option.
- (2) Rear OME Sport Nitrocharger 60100 Shocks
- BK1 – Rear 1″ Block kit (includes U-bolts)
- BK15- Rear 1.5″ Block kit (includes U-bolts)
- CS055R – Complete Rear Dakar Leaf Springs – Provides approximately 2.5″ of lift. (Includes U-bolts and FK32 fit kit)
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your kit:
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms – 25490 – The most adjustable UCA on the market. Correct your alignment angles. Also great for adjusting for tire clearance.
We have not tested every wheel/tire size on these trucks, but 285/65/18, 285/65/20, and 305/55/20 tires have been used. We do not guarantee tire/wheel fitment due to variations between different wheel and tire manufacturers specs. We recommend “Test fitting” any aftermarket tire or wheel you are considering.
NOTE: Optional Rear Dakar leaf springs are 2 1/2″ lift OME Part number: CS055R
Included in the price of the add-on for Dakar springs:
FK32 Fitment Kit, (4) New Longer Ubolts, (2) Axle Degree Shims, and additional shipping charges. If shipping to AK, HI, or PR please email for a shipping quote
Questions and answers of the customers
- Answered by the admin Yes, stock wheels can be used
- Q Do you have to install the 1" blocks in the rear, or will the rear shocks work at stock ride height? answer nowAnswered by the admin Those shocks will work with 1 inch or less.Can work for stock height.
- Answered by the admin Yes, it's possible
- Q Will this kit allow getting the alignment in spec without purchasing the aftermarket upper contro... answer nowAnswered by the admin We recommend the Camber be set to zero and toe .04 degrees
- Q Your sku is listed for this product as OMETUN07CL. Is this the same kit as the sku listed on the ... answer nowAnswered by the admin Can't answer about other sites - please compare our kit to theirs
- Answered by the admin
Here is what we have for tire info: We have not tested every wheel/tire size on these trucks, but 285/65/18, 285/65/20, and 305/55/20 tires have been used. We do not guarantee tire/wheel fitment due to variations between different wheel and tire manufacturers specs. We recommend "Test fitting" any aftermarket tire or wheel you are considering.